Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy 1st Easter!














































Abigail's First Easter

Typically it is our tradition to head up to Sacramento for Easter. But, Abigail's doctor recommended we not bring her around large groups with children. So, we decided to stay home. We started the morning with her not wanting to wake up. I love her faces when she is waking up. One of my favorite things is kidding that stretch face!!!

We then met Catherine, Matt, Dylan and Gavin at church. Abigail slept through church. We have been going to Ventura Missionary Church and really love it! We then went to brunch at the Watermark with Jeff, Michelle and Granna. I enjoyed that a lot. Abigail was great and stayed awake for the entire lunch. Everybody enjoyed her fun faces and noises.

The rest of the day was filled with relaxation. I made a reduced fat -weight watchers style banana pudding. It was nothing like Nana's, but it did the trick to give me a little taste of home.

Sleeping
I have a real angel! Abigail is doing so well with her schedule. She is sleeping 5-6 hours for the first part of the night and then an additional 3-4 hours for the second half. She is doing great at putting herself to sleep. We swaddle her and put her down when she is still awake and she has been doing great at putting herself to sleep.
Feeding
She is still doing well. We are thinking of trying a bottle soon! I am still pumping and have 11 bottles worth saved up. :) Ready for some date nights!

Milestones
We tried a size 1 diaper on her and it almost fits! She is growing so quickly!

My weight loss
Well, I am embarrassed to say that I gained 44 lbs during the pregnancy. Bryan and I have been doing weight watchers, and so far, I have lost 23 lbs! 21 more to go! I am struggling mentally with my body and my weight gain and stretch marks. However, I have to keep reminding myself how special abigail is and she is SO SO SO worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment